Friday, February 18, 2011

Catching up

Hi there, I've missed you! Did you wonder what happened to me? Well, I got hit big time with a virus, pneumonia and a staff infection all at once. Yikes! What a winter it has been. I've been out of work now for a couple of weeks recovering after a week long hospital stay. (not fun by the way). The good news is that I'm finally on the mend and getting my strength back. I'm expecting to go back to work mid-week next week after a final follow with the doc. (who has been struggling with illness himself for several weeks).

I'll have some new posts soon. I've a fun penguin pillow to show you and some other goodies that are quick to whip up!! Come back soon and we'll chat. What have you been up to? I'd love to hear what's been happening in blogland in my absence. :)

Godspeed!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear you've been ill! some years are just like that...lots of colds, flu, pneumonia etc and then other years...not so much!

    get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...