Monday, January 3, 2011

Mug Rugs Are All the Rage

So I just had to see what all the fuss was about.

Sip, snug, comfy on the outside. The inside says............


Oh, and this is the back...I have to say it felt good to work with some non snowman/Chrstmas fabrics.

Such a cutie size. Ok, I do see what the fuss is about. (sorry for the shadow)


I'm hooked. Can't get enough of polka dots.
Oh, yes, the inside of the mug says, "You will find rest for your soul." Jeremiah 6:16

Now. I do like the sound of that.  Happy Sewing!!

5 comments:

  1. just lovely....and will you be making another LOL...to you know where? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Pink and green, I love it! Makes it feel like spring. Great job on your mug rug! Thanks for linking up to Sew Fabulous Friday. I can't wailt to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mug rugs are so cute and have had some for decades (that were made in Mexico). There's a flickr group called mug rugs and they have the CUTEST mug rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what in the world?! i never knew about this stuff? where have you been hiding it?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come for a visit and I can fill you in! :) Good to see you visiting my blog.

      Delete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...